From:
Wesley Hathaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 18:02:56 0000
Dear Museum-L Subscribers,

I am interested in locating the following specimens; articulated
skeletons, full mount, or recognizable skeletal "bits":  Orcinus orca
(small), Delphinus sp., Zalophus califorinianus, Pagophilus
groenlandicus, Odobenus rosmarus (small), or any sharks. I would like to
discuss a potential loan of any or all of the specimens for a period of
one year, from Feb.'96 through March '97. They would be used as a
special exhibit to accompany an Omni film entitled "The Living Sea",
during the venue here in Fort Worth.

To save bandwidth, please respond to me directly.  Thank you in advance,

Ms. Wesley Hathaway, RN
Assistant Curator of Science
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
1501 Montgomery Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Fax - 817 - 732-7635
phone - 817 - 732-1631  ext. 428