Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 11:03:59 -0500
Hi,

an art museum is the Telfair Museum of Art in Savannah, GA, which also
runs the Owens Thomas House (also in Savannah).  I know this as a result
of a recent trip to the area.  Also The Charleston Museum (though not
specifically an art museum) administers a few historic house museums (two
I think, though their names escape me).  I could probably dig them up if
you need them.