From:
Carole DeFord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 09:38:26 -0500
I know that this list has addressed this subject before
but---I had to sign off for the summer and probably missed
the discussion so I ask for HELP now
though please reply to my personal address to save net clutter:

Before Thanksgiving break, I need to have a report handed in
regarding the various computer cataloguing packages that are
on the shelves and are being used by small non-profit museums
who have tiny multi-talented paid staff supplemented by
a corp of volunteers who are not computer literate.

This cataloguing package should include future capabilities
toward limited allowance over the Internet as well as
kiosking for visitors both in the museum and regionally.  It
should be simple, one page per artifact which is general enough
for collections from different  ".....ologies".

I thank all respondees in advance for your assistance that will
allow me to have a Thanksgiving break,
Carole

--
Carole DeFord