From:
Andrew Mcnab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 16:16:14 GMT
In article <v01530501acc027ef6d55@[204.17.178.41]>, Stephen Nowlin
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
|>Art Center College of Design's new website is up and is different than
|>anything you've seen before.
|>
|>Be patient, put aside your usual web expectations, and try it at
|>
|>http://www3.artcenter.edu
|>
|>This is its first week and I would appreciate reactions personally or on
|>the list if you think it appropriate.  The Williamson Gallery page will be
|>added soon.
|>
|>Thanks!

I tried to look at your site but since I do not have a Windows PC
(I'm using an X-windows unix box) I cannot set my font size to
"Geneva size 12" or any other MS PC font. Do you mean Helvetica?

Wouldn't it be better to put your pages on the Microsoft Network itself
if only MS users are allowed to view them?

  Andrew McNab - Email:  [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]

  High Energy Physics Group, Queen Mary and Westfield College, London.

  CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics, Geneva.