Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 23:06:45 GMT
My wife and I are forever searching for posters of Bauhaus art by luminaries
such as Hartfield,
Schwitters, Hoch, etc. and  by pre-Stalin artists such as Rochenko.  My guess
is that if they exist at
all, the posters would be reprints of original posters, canvass-based works,
and magazine covers.  We
have searched many museum shops in  this country and a number of San Franciso,
N.Y. & Chicago
poster establishments which of course emphasize  French works.  If there is
anyone with any insight as
to European sources or domestic sources we just may have missed, please let us
know.

While are not interested in paying "originals" prices, we will respond to all
inquiries.  Thank you in
advance for your assistance.

Spector
Arlington, VA