From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:34:15 EST
   A quick mention: How many people here get/know of Current Cites. Its a
   listserv out of Berkeley (I think) which sends a monthly message with
   wonderful summaries of current articles on computers, multimedia, etc
   particularly with their applications in museums, libraries, and the
   like.

   Our own R. Rinehart is mentioned as a frequent contributor, unless I'm
   mistaken. I would seriously recommend that people with an interest in
   these subjects subscribe. I will follow this post with a re-posting of
   the current issue, assuming that raises no problems with the
   publishers of current cites. If so, they'll let me know, I'm sure.

   Eric Siegel