From:
Maureen Keefe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:51:28 -0800
I am interested in identifying a public university art museum that has been
very proactive and successful in their fundraising efforts, perferrably one
not in a major city, but a small-medium size (100,000 - 200,000 population)
community.  I am particularly interested in an art museum that has
successfully balanced being responsive to the academic departments of the
university while also pursuing and gaining much community involvement and
support.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maureen Keefe
Director of Development, Academic Affairs
University of Oregon
1258 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR  97403
tel:  503-346-2829