From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 11:34:29 -0400
Fellow Chocaholics,

The Hershey PA site has a tram ridden tour.  You used to get a very
spiffy process tour of the plant,but about 20 years ago someone fell into
the stirring vat and died.  I have a directory at work of factories in
the country that provide process tours.  I will look up chocalate when I
get to work tommorrow if anyone is still interested.

The Hershey Museum  is actually a Hershey funded museum that is dedicated
to preserving and presenting the various cultures of Eastern PA.
including indigenous cultures.  Be careful in that part of the state.
Almost everything is named Hershey and not all are directly related to
chocolate.  Although they are indirectly related because that is what
payed for these institutions.

Matthew A. White
Director of Education
Baltimore Museum of Industry