From:
mark Erik nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 12:24:58 -0400
1) That most of the earth is covered with it. It's the most abundant natural
solvent, So it's vital to have so much clean water - it's the planet's
filtering system.

2) It would be interesting to see some contemporary art that dealt with
water (aside from showing Waterworld). Contact someone at the walker and
see what's available. How about David Hockney's pool paintings?

3) How much more pollution can the oceanic ecosystem stand?

5) How about "The H2O Show"?