From:
Miriam B Albahari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 19:22:32 -0400
100  miles west of Manhattan puts you near Scranton, PA.... and yes,
there is life beyond Manhattan-  However, if you haven't taken the time
before now to see the rest of this wonderful country, we don't want you
to visit us anyway!

Miriam (a former Upstate New Yorker, who really resents New York City
attitudes)