"Sandra L. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 10:47:30 -0700
>Does anyone have any suggestions on good grad schools for museum
>studies.  Also, any university with a museum with medieval items would be
>even better!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Michelle M. Jensen

Michelle-

I went through the program at Arizona State University and found it to be
well worth the time. A graduate certificate is offered for coursework in
Museum Studies.  However, potential students should be aware that the M.A.
most commonly earned in conjunction with the certificate is in Anthroplogy
with a definite Southwest Native American bias/focus (as might be
expected). If that's an interest, you can end up with many good museum
connections in this region. If you have questions in the future, I'll be
happy to give you whatever info I have.

Sandra L. Harris
Arizona State Capitol Museum