From:
Kim Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 11:29:13 EDT
The National Air and Space Museum also has a listserv (NASMNEWS).  This
list is used to distribute press releases, calendars of events and
other public information.  We also provide information about aviation
history and the artifacts displayed in the museum.  You can subscribe
to NASMNEWS by sending a note to [log in to unmask]  Leave the
subject blank.  In the body of the note, type the following:
     subscribe nasmnews firstname lastname.

The Public Affairs Office has used this list since March, so you may
wish to search the list archives.  NASMNEWS LOG9510 contains a complete
index of the mailing list archives.  I encourage you to join if you are
interested in aviation or events at the museum.

Kim