From:
"Grant, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:12:11 EST
     Aviva,

     You have to be a bit more specific as to your interests and career
     aspirations.  Here at the Holocaust Museum, like in any museum
     setting, there are a multitude of departments.  We have collections,
     exhibitions, public programs, research (photo archives, oral history,
     textual archives, academic publications, library, etc.), conservation
     and preservation, communications, education, finance, and fundraising
     -- where I am.

     There are other staff members on the list who can share with you their
     educational backgrounds and how they got here.  I have an MPA (Master
     in Public Administration). This education focused on government and
     non-profit management.  I began my career at the Kennedy Center -- was
     there for 5 years -- and have been here for a little over one year.

     If you want to talk with me, please give me a call.

     Susan Grant
     Grants Officer
     U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
     (202) 488-0423