From:
Nancy J Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 17:57:24 -0500
     Does anyone have any ideas about obtaining funding to internship
abroad? I am a museum studies student at the University of Nebraska
and want to do at least part of my internship in Scotland. I have
lined up a potential internship with Glasgow's Open Musuem working on
its 2000 Glasgow Lives exhibit scheduled to open in 1999. Sources of
funding for Americans in Britain are scarce. Any ideas from the US
side of the Pond? Are there any grants or scholarships available?
     Replies can be off lis to [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance.
Nancy Russell