From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 17:04:18 -0400
I would be interested in reading the responses if people are willing to
share this information with the whole list.  At Goucher College, we have an
art collection advisory committee but the gallery exhibition program is
still run by the art department and I report to the art department chair.

I have one question I'd add to the list Ms. Feshback posted: Do you find
that having advisory committee members from outside the art department
increases the number of people from outside the department who feel
that they have a stake
in the gallery and do they consider it a more important part of campus life
than they would otherwise?

--Helen Glazer, Exhibitions Director
Rosenberg Gallery, Goucher College, Baltimore, MD