From:
Steve Alcorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 13:41:49 GMT
"St. Louis Art Museum" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

...omitted for brevity...

>          We've looked at a couple of other formats, however, and are
>          eager to move to a more random-access technology for our
>          long-term permanent-collection tours: random-access would
>          allow us to remove objects from the list without disrupting
>          the flow of the tour since there IS no flow.  It's a lot
>          more flexible.

...omitted for brevity...

My company makes random access audio sources and disc controllers used very
extensively throughout the theme park and world's fair venues.  A number of
museums have begun purchasing our disc controller products, and we are
interested in bringing a random access audio product to the museum audience.  I
would be very interested in receiving e-mail from anyone who has a "wish list"
of features for such systems, or who would like to evaluate such a product as
we develop it.  Thank you.

Steve Alcorn, Alcorn McBride Inc.                    http://www.alcorn.com
Alcorn McBride engineers audio/video, show & ride controls for theme parks