"wally.steffan" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 11:40:35 -0400
The Sun Cities Art Museum has just completed a major expansion including a
Tea Room, Catering Kitchen and a multi-purpose cultural center.  As new
director, I found little planning had been done on actual utilization of
this space.  I would appreciate any information on Tea Room operation in art
museums or related institutions.  I would be expecially interested in seeing
examples of policies and comments relative to leasing, use of caterers or in
house operation.  Preliminary plans are to serve High Tea once a week and
expanding services as demand dictates.

Thank you

Wallace A. Steffan, Director, Sun Cities Art Museum