From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 13:02:11 -0500
Johan Aredal (og alle andre fra norden som skal til MCN ICHIM i San Diego)

The weekend just before MCN/ICHIM you might be entertained by visiting the
SOHO arts festival -  one of the main themes - if not *the* theme is
"CyberSoHo".  There will be several activities - send a quick email to
Robbin Murphy of ArtNet Web and I'm sure he can fill you in
([log in to unmask]).  Also check out the ArtNetWeb site - there is
probably info there.

>I am together with a college going to the ICHIM95-MCN95 conference i San
>Diego. We are making a stop in New York and would be glad if somebody could
>drop me a mail with what there is that we have to see of digital
>multimediaapplictions, cd-rom, internet in New York.

See you at MCN!

Suzanne

Suzanne Quigley
Head Registrar