From:
Nancy McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 08:42:59 CST
Our Museum has recently been awarded some funds for an internship for
a person to assist in our discovery room (k-5) when it opens.  I would
appreciate some input from those of you who have had similar
internships to tell me: what qualifications one should look for,
where to best advertise this position when it develops, what kind of
job description you have, etc.  Thank you for your help.

Nancy Glover McCartney
Curator of Zoology
University Museum
University of Arkansas