From:
Steven Eichner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 19:10:14 -0600
I'm a grad student (male) at Texas A&M and am interested in finding
someone who is also going to the Association of Science
and Technology Centers conference in San Diego who is looking to
reduce their hotel bill by sharing a room. If anyone is interested,
please write or call me @ (409) 764-9682 evenings. Thanks!

-Steve

"What is essential is invisible to the eye." Saint-Exupery,_The Little Prince_

Steven Eichner, Hazard Reduction and Recovery Center, Texas A&M University.
What I say here are MY comments and don't reflect (necessarily) anyone else's.
I can be reached by email at [log in to unmask] or by phone at
(409) 764-9682. I can do many things, and some of them well, just ask me!