From:
"Thomas W. Fuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 06:18:41 GMT
We are planning the exhibit space for a new maritime museum to be housed
in an existing building, which will be remodeled for that purpose.  We
are looking for examples of floor plans from existing maritime museums to
aid us in our decisions.  It would be helpful if the examples included
traffic flow and ceiling heights.  Photos of facilities would also be
helpful.

The space for which we are designing has approximately 4000 sq. ft. of
floor space, and is two stories high.  There is a second floor walkway or
mezzanine around the perimeter, overlooking the main floor.

If anyone would like a summary of the responses to this request, please
let me know.

Thanks very much for any help you can offer.

Tom Fuller     [log in to unmask]

    +  +       Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
    |) |)      6 Harbor Way, #177
  _ |) |) __   Santa Barbara, CA   93109
  \_______)    (805)568-9000