From:
Gregory Scheib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 21:04:15 -0400
        I don't believe there's  anything wrong with making people aware of the
exhibition info that Nickie is talking about below.  However, you should
make subject headings as descriptive as possible (The only thing worse than
messages with no subject headings are titles like "Kick-Off-Party"!).
Advert/anouncements should be as concise as possible, and interested parties
can contact you directly for detailed info.
        Ivy Strickler's suggestion of placing an "AD" prefix on subject
headings is a good idea.
For example:
"Subject: AD-nat.his. exhibit available."
        (In my case, since I'm not in a position to select exhibitions, it
would take me about 3 seconds to decide to delete this type of entry.)
Gregory Scheib
George Washington University

Just recently, I have had two such [SITE exhibition] cancellations