From:
"Judith C. Price" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 14:43:28 GMT
Oh, Craig, Monona Rossol is a joy!  She does communicate that our work
can be VERY dangerous, but she is so motivating and funny.  I hope she
doesn't forget to give you guys her stand-up routine on latex gloves:

"We all know for what use the government is pushing latex.  But do they
tell people about the extreme latex allergies that exist?  You could come
and you could go!"

The quiet man beside me giggled off and on for half an hour!

Judith
Canadian Museum of Nature