Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:25:59 GMT
"Ben A.G.Fuller" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Is anyone out there making a collections or exhibit related Web site available
>as part of an exhibit when you are on the floor, or what some call Intranet?

Not quite what you meant but we recently provided the Web site for an
exhibition of the first five years of BLAST! at the Gallerie d=
es Archives in Paris. The Web site was projected as part of the exhibit, along
with the MOO site on the PMC MOO and, from what I und=
erstand, visitors could navigate both sites as part of the exhibition. We were,
I guess, part of the "intranet" for the exhibit even=
 though we were working over the Internet.

BLAST! is a "publication" in multiple forms from the X-Art Foundation including
a box of material, a wearable version (with pockets =
containing items), a MOO and, now, a Web site. The Web site is at:
http://artnetweb.com/artnetweb/blast/blast.html
Be warned that it is graphics intense and the goal of BLAST! is to drive
traditional curators insane.

ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
http://artnetweb.com/artnetweb/
426 Broome Street, NYC 10013  212 925-1885