Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 22:00:24 GMT
Marco Legemaate <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>L.S.,

>For a WWW-project regarding museums on the web we are looking
>for URLs of museums that have a presentation on WWW.
>Please post the URL, including a short description and city/country
>of the museum.
>In the near future we will be including these URLs in a list on
>(virtual) museums worldwide.

>Much obliged,

>Marco Legemaate

>Maarten Rens Produkties
>De Museumserver

Please include the Museum of the City of New York's URL:
http://www.netresource.com/mcny

More than 100 images selected from collections and exhibitions
relating to the history of NYC and its people; description of Museum
activities and services; special selections, like "Berenice Abbott's
'Changing New York'"   THANKS