Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jean-Paul Viaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 1995 18:23:41 -0500
At 14:02 95-11-24 -0600, you wrote:
>I'd be interested in contacting any electric museums on the discussion.
>I'd also be interested in the topic areas your museum covers: ie the
>history of electricity,how electricity works,the history of electricity
>in your geographical region,or other.
>I'm enquiring for an organization thinking of establishing an electric
>museum.
>If there are elctric related museums out there, if you could, for now,
>please send me,off list, your email and a brief description of your
>museum topic areas and whether you conduct public and school programs.
>Thank you.
>Will be in contact again,
>Barry Hillman
>Museum Advisory and Training Service
>Manitoba Museum of Man and Nature
>190 Rupert Ave.
>Winnipeg, Manitoba/Canada
>R3B 0N2
>email: [log in to unmask]

Bonjour=20

You may want to look at the Electrium, somewhere here in Quebec. Never
went myself but I have heard many good things about it.

here are the coordinates

=C9lectrium

2001, rue Michael-Faraday, Sainte-Julie (Qu=E9bec) J3X 1S1

       tel  (514) 652-8977   fax (514) 652-8986=20

e-mail: none that I know of... (you may try their webmaster...)