Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"B. Bengs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 18:36:22 -0600
I am a law student at the University of Iowa.  I will be graduating in
December of 1996 so I am thinking about future employment.  What I want
to know is if I would have a chance at getting hired by a museum in an
administrative capacity.  My undergraduate degree is in history and I do
not really have an interest in practicing law.  From my research into
international cultural property law it seems like a knowledge of law
would be helpful to a museum administrator.  If anybody can offer any
advice on how best to qualify myself for such a position I would
appreciate it.  If there is not a realistic possibility of ever getting
such a job I would also appreciate notice of that fact.  Thanks for any help

                                                Brian Bengs