Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Deborah Baroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 22:03:20 -0600
Miriam - Lying documents flat is the best way to store them.
Since we already have map cases where we keep our USGS
(Geological Survey) maps, I've just taken over a few drawers to
store oversized items in.  I like this idea best, but I guess map
cases can be costly.  You could do a price check between
them and acid-free boxes.

Try to take as many creases and folds as possible out of your
documents.  Large acid-free folders work great for seperating
items and this make it easier to retrieve, and safer,  too.

Deborah Baroff, Curator of Special Collections
Museum of the Great Plains   Lawton, OK

--
Registered ICC User
check out http://www.usefulware.com/icc.html