Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christina Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 14:38:17 -0700
Mark:

If you'd like to send me your snail mail address, our PR department has
given me some copies of our guides I can send to you!

Ours aren't fancy - simple and free
Info provided includes Glenbow's vision statement,  maps of each floor,
explanation of why light levels are low, whether or not photography is
permited, introduction to the coat check, short descriptions of available
school and adult programs, a _plea_ to join the Friends of Glenbow, about
the Glenbow Shop, etc.

Let me know if you'd like them
Sincerely,

Christina Simpson
Co-ordinator of Evaluation/Results Monitoring
Glenbow
Calgary, Alberta Canada