Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Sandra L. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 13:44:23 -0700

>I'm hitting some dead ends in my research here at the library, so does
>anyone know of:
>

>* Places that could be considered American Indian house museums; e.g.
>recreations at historic villages or outside museums, actual historic
>structures (any of the Pueblos), or period room type set-ups in museums
>(I'm thinking of the Native American Hall at the Denver Museum of Natural
>History.)
>
>If you send me a useful response, I'll give you a s'more (or samoa, your
>choice) thanks.

Try The Pueblo Grande Museum in Phoenix- they have an arch. site with
Hohokam settlement info you might be interested in. (602) 495-0901

Also The Heard Museum in Phoenix which maintains a Navajo hogan as part of
their permanent exhibit.(602) 252-8848

The Education departments of both museums are very helpful.....
SO where's my samoan with a s'more?!? :)

Sandra L. Harris
Arizona State Capitol Museum