Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
AntennaAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 10:23:49 -0400
Dear Elizabeth

Are we the most expensive?  That could be, but we are looking at ways to
get the costs down.  Everybody wants a combination of Neiman Marcus and
K-Mart.

Pardon for not mentioning this before now, but in the last six months
there have been two very good evaluations on the Gallery Guide.  The most
recent is by Margaret Menninger, who studied 200 GG users at the Museum of
Modern Art in San Francisco.  Earlier this year Ellen Giusti at the
American Museum of Natural History completed a similar study of Gallery
Guide users.  Both studies provide a very helpful analysis of usage
patterns, ease of use, and educational effectiveness.  I will send you
copies of the studies.

Others who are interested in the study can contact me here or at Antenna
PO 176
Sausalito, CA 94965.

PH 415-332-4862
FAX 415-332-4870

EMAIL: antennaat @ aol.com

Margaret Menninger can be reached at 805-646-2081.  Ellen Gisuti's number
is 212-769-5646.

Yours,

Chris Tellis
Director