Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jane Glaser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 10:40:33 EDT
You ask some interesting questions about developing and planning your
museum career. It will take a rather lengthy discussion, and I would be
glad to help if I had the time right now. My book, MUSEUMS: A PLACE TO
WORK, PLANNING MUSEUM CAREERS will be in print shortly after the first
of the year. Published by Routledge Press of London, and will be sold by
AAM as well. It is 11 chapters with biblios for each, and an extensive
Appendix. If you send me your address, I will forward more information
about the book to you. I can also try to respond to some of you specific
questions. You are on the horns of a common dilemna...many people share
your concerns. There is no ONE answer!  Best o luck!

Jane Glaser, Special Assistant
Office of the Provost
Smithsonian Institution
Arts and Industries Bldg. 1410, MRC 410