Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
mark Erik nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 10:10:00 -0400
Hot glue is cheap, fast and HOT! I only use it to put foam in crates. The
burns aren't worth it. I also hate those little invisible strings of glue
that end up everywhere. Also, there is potential danger to works of art
because of the usual method of hanging labels after the show is on the
wall. The proximity of hot dripping glue to paintings is a bit scarey to me.