From:
Craig Rosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:45:48 -0700
Hi:

As The Tech looks down the road towards the opening of our expanded science
and technology center in late 1998, we need to get a handle on the scope of
our future programming needs. We're talking to other science centers in an
effort to check our own projections against their current, or planned,
implementations.

Five minutes of your time breezing through our questionnaire would be
_greatly_ appreciated, and help us make sure we're properly staffed up to
educate our public.

I will gladly share the results of our informal survey with any interested
parties, and post a summary to the list if it proves to be of general
interest.

The survey follows in message part 2.

Many thanks in advance,

***     Craig M. Rosa
***     Exhibit Developer, The Tech Museum of Innovation
***     email> [log in to unmask]   vox> (408) 279-7133
***     WWW> http://www.thetech.org/    fax> (408) 279-7197