From:
Christina Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 16:35:34 GMT
Sorry my last post was incompelete, I got cut off.

And I discovered that the VSA has moved.  New address:

     10336 N. Stanford Drive, 97W
     Mequon, WI
     USA  53097

I'm not sure if this is the new address for the Centre for Social Design
as well.

You might also be interested in joining the Visitor Studies Network,
(VSN), an informal network of people interested in visitor studies set up
by Harry Needham at the Canadian Museum of Civilization in Hull, Quebec.
Contact him at [log in to unmask]

I would highly recommend joining both the VSA and the VSN if you can.
The VSA annual conference is always very worthwhile and they also have
extremely good pre-conference workshops.  Next one is October '96 in
Colorado.

Hope this helps!

Christina J. Simpson
Co-ordinator of Evaluation/Results Monitoring
Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery, Library, Archives
Calgary, Alberta, Canada