From:
Andy Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 17:34:14 -0400
Speaking for myself, it doesn't bother me a bit if people post resumes --
any of us could be out on the street, so I think we should be
sympathetic.

I realize that some people have to pay for messages received; but if you
get right down to it, we all receive messages that we're not interested
in.  I'm more interested in job openings (to pass on to friends) than in
various other topics that take up space and time on museum-l.

Andy Finch