From:
Jan Wass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 14:10:52 -0500
The Illinois State Museum is seeking a Museum Educator to assist with a
project to develop an interactive history exhibit for our Home Page. If you
are an enthusiastic Internet user and have experience in museum education,
please contact me for more information. We would prefer to work with someone
who has classroom teaching experience at any grade level from 3 to 12 and
subject expertise in history or art history. The job will entail liaison
work with classroom teachers to integrate curriculum needs with museum
resources and writing of grade specific text and activities for grades 3
through 12. Curriculum development experience would be helpful. Educator
will work as part of a team that will also include a computer consultant,
curators, a graphic artist, and other educators. Position is full-time for
one year and is dependent on grant funding. Competitive fringe benefits and
salary. EEO. If you would like to be part of this innovative project, please
contact me off-list at my e-mail address: [log in to unmask]