Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 14:14:32 +0000
Just for the record, I appreciate Tom Vaughan's apology even though I
had not taken offense. I even forwarded it to the Dean of Faculty. Not
being a morning person myself  AND receiving a very helpful message from
Tom on personal email, I can only say I am grateful for the responses I
have received so far and I trust that they will help me educate others
on campus as well as to help me feel less isolated in my attempts to deal
with our situation.  Thanks to Tom Vaubel and all. I will send other
personal responses soon. Louise