From:
Jim of oz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 10:44:05 -0400
What gets kinda annoying is when you're trying to be a volunteer and then
just get blown off. While I don't have any specific "museum" skills, I am
very computer literate, can write, handy with tools and stuff, etc. The
local museum here has just kept saying call next week (for a month now)
and today as the final straw, I got disconnected while on hold. For a
place that needs as much work as they do, I would think they they'd be
happy to get some help.

Thanks for listening, just blowing off some frustrated steam..........

Jim Kajpust - Personal Freedoms - Michigan