From:
Roger Garland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 12:14:27 EST
YES: URBAN MYTHS ABOUND.

Roger Garland
National Museum of Australia

This discussion brings to mind the rumors I have heard about Bill Gates
having high definition virtual images on the walls of his new home instead
of actual paintings. Now I would have thought a person of his wealth would
want to have the real items. Perhaps he is not interested in art, but only
the technology that presents it. But on the other hand, he didn't by the
virtual image rights to the Hammer Codex, he bought the Codex. Any
theories on this?

--
Robert O. Dahl <[log in to unmask]>