Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mindy Lehrman Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:29:07 -0400
David-
Yes.  May I recommend myself?  I am an architect and an artist.  Have had my
own firm doing exhibition design since 1988.  We are in Seattle but  travel
often.  We won a "best in exhibitions" from Print Magazine for "River of
Resources" (a.k.a. " The Garbage Museum") in Hartford, Connecticut.  If you
are interested, please write back quickly or call.  I am going to LA today
until next Wed. night.  Please tell me more about what you need, where you
are, etc.  Sounds interesting.
Mindy Lehrman Cameron
206.784.9883 tel
-9884 fax