Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 12:00:50 EDT
We are currently putting our collections records on computer using Argus.
 I have two data entry positions for two years that I have filled through
a local grant.  One year of their employment has past.  By next June,
while we'll be that much farther ahead we won't be done.  I was told that
if I wanted to continue the positions I would have to find the funds
myself.  Going back to the local granting agency is not an option.  Does
anyone out there have any ideas about funding this kind of position? NEH
Division of Preservation and Access might be an option, provided they're
there, but their funding cycle doesn't coincide with what I need.

Marsha Matthews

Director/Museum Collections

Oregon Historical Society    Internet: [log in to unmask]

1200 SW Park Avenue             Voice: 503-306-5274

Portland, OR  97205               Fax: 503-221-2035