From:
Garry Schalliol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 14:47:21 -0800
This is my first letter to the MUSEUM-L crowd and a test. I've heard
those great stories about requests for information being
promptly and expertly answered, even careers saved into the
bargain. In any case, here goes.

The Washington State Historical Society is in the midst of
constructing a new museum in downtown Tacoma. We are also developing a
number of partnerships, including one that would make some of the images
from our collection available on Internet. I am interested in thoughts on this
subject. In particular, who has done this, what has resulted, and what
unexpected problems arose? Any favorite citations on the subject would
also be appreciated.

Thanks!