From:
John Furlong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 23:11:00 BST-1
Maria

If you'd like to get some first hand experiences on the use of touch
screens, please contact me: [log in to unmask]

We've got a number of different types in use and are also just about to
install our own design of screen on some PC based systems.
If you can spare the time to come into London to talk to one of my
colleagues that would be great - I'm sure we can be of help to you.

John Furlong
Senior Gallery Manager
The Natural History Museum
london SW7 5BD