Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 09:39:10 +1300
Joan,  Tremendous,news from another museum marketer !
ICOM MPR -Museum marketing and Public Relations Committee welcomes
contact with professionals such a yourself.We are meeting in Stavanger,
Norway this July and also publish MPR News. The journal is a great
source of museum marketing information. We would be most interested in
establishing contact with any colleague with an interest in museum
marketing.  The address is:
ICOM MPR Committee, c/o Roger Smith, Executive Director, Hawke's Bay
Cultural Trust, P.O. 248, Napier, New Zealand. OR at  E Mail address: