From:
Ken Yellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 08:41:55 EDT
When I was there, approx. 90% of Plimoth Plantation's operating
budget came from income earned directly from the visitor.  I don't know
what the profile is now, but it can't be much different.  I might mention
that some of us felt that this proportion was not altogether a good thing,
particularly when tourism in Massachusetts tanked for several years.

Ken Yellis
Assistant Director for Public Programs
Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue