From:
Lisa Mervyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 00:08:11 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Patricia Kirkland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am desperately looking for information on several items:
(snip)
> Second,  I am attempting to find either a contact here on the list or
> a postal address for both of the following:
>
>      1.  The Canadian Conservation Institute
>          (I would like several of their technical bulletins)
>
>      2.  The Canadian Heritage Information Network
>          (any and all information would be helpful, but I am looking
>           most specifically for info on terminology standards)

Hi Patricia,
The Canadian Heritage Information Network can be reached at

365 Laurier Avenue West, 14th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1A 0C8

Phone 613 992-3333
Fax 613 952-2318
Internet:  [log in to unmask]

Best of luck!
Lisa Mervyn

--
Aldrich/Pears Associates
Research, planning and design for exhibit facilities and media