From:
Dan Muir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 13:21:42 -0500
        Hagley Museum in Wilmington, Delaware holds a Festival of Museum
Shopping the first weekend of November.  At this event, approximately two
dozen museum stores operate sales booths at Hagley.  It normally draws
about 2,500 people who appreciate the variety and quality of merchandise
carried in museum stores.  Participating shops have come from
Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and DC.  While
most of the shoppers come from the Wilmington area,   we do attract
visitors from greater Philadelphia and
Baltimore.    We have some turnover each year, which guarentees
something new for the shoppers.  If your museum store might like to
participate in this Festival would, we'd be happy to send additional
information.
        Reply to [log in to unmask], or write to Betsy Parrett,
FOMS Coordinator, Hagley Museum and Library, P. O. Box 3630, Wilmington,
DE  19807-0630.