From:
Bernard Picton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 15:06:00 +0000
Hi Suzanne,

I expect you'll get hundreds of messages, sorry if you've figured it out
already.

In short, to join the museum-l list send to:

a message with no subject, no signature and with :

subscribe museum-l Your Name

You can probably use unmvma.bitnet instead of the internet address. Try
sending  a message to:

saying just

help

As long as you send it to listserv and not museum-l it's fine, but I made a
muck of it the other day!

Bernard