From:
Linda Tanaka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 21:58:00 PST
>In browsing museum sites, we have noted few invitations to potential or
actual m
>members - even via Freenets. Can anyone provide examples of membership services
>offered online?
*****
> *
>Julia Matthews, Library & Archives
>Royal Ontario Museum                           [log in to unmask]
>Toronto ON M5S 2C6                             416 586 5597
Julia;
I don't understand the question. Please elaborate. I am interested in
enhancing member benefits at the Vancouver Museum  using the Internet, a
home page and a Web site to provide extra services to members. Perhaps your
message is incomplete for some reason but it sounds like we may be exploring
the same things. Please post question to my e-mail address in case everyone
else got a clear message.
Thanks
Linda Tanaka